Booking, Return and Shipping Policy
Please note the following terms & conditions:
- Delivery Fees will apply.
- Orders for Graze Boxes must be placed 2 days prior to the preferred delivery date.
- All Graze Table bookings require 5 days notice and an upfront non-refundable deposit to securing the date & time as represented on your invoice. The remaining amount must be paid during the event, unless specified otherwise.
- Orders may be cancelled 48 hours prior, however, a 50% cancellation fee applies. If you cancel within 48 hours, a refund will not be made.
- Any changes made to bookings, including location, time or date must be confirmed 3 days prior to the event date.
- Props such as serving ware, boards, crockery and styling will be provided as necessary. All items must be returned in original condition they were given in, any damage will incur a fee.
- All grazing boxes and tables will need at least 3 hours set up depending on size, depth, and requirements.
- We suggest allocating a location for your grazing tables that is out of direct sunlight and heat, and do not recommend keeping any left over food, as meats and cheeses will go bad.
- Any props used must be cleaned prior to us collecting them, which will be 1-3 days after the event has taken place. We also provide cleaning services at the completion of an event if required at an additional cost.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements before committing to an order.